With spring just around the corner (and I mean literal warmth and sunshine not a silly date on a calendar that meant snow for pa) there is much to be excited for. Besides flip flops and walks and sun. Oh yes that sun. Beyond all that there is...
- The start of Letty's fourth round of swim lessons and finally we are getting somewhere. Moving on up. Moving on out. All the way to the second level of pre-school classes.
- Races! On the books for this spring is the Race Against Racism and the Manheim Rock n' Glow 5k. I greatly enjoy my 5ks.
- Yard sale season baby! How I love a good bargain. And toys I don't need.... And any excuse for a walk.
- The opening of dw the first weekend in may. It's the kick off of summer in this house. And that amusement park is our favorite destination. I'm a bit apprehensive about how I'll handle it with a nursing baby and two big kids BUT. I shall figure it out. I'll probably rely on the Fitzs.
- Letty's last day of preschool being may 8th. So stinking early right? I enjoy not having to be someplace at a certain time and I look forward to getting my mornings back. Not to mention having that extra money each month.
- Deck nights! I missed out on these last summer because well, incubating a baby made me tired.
- Fresh mulch and crisp garden edges. Getting all my annuals and filling up the window boxes and adding some color to the world!
- Power washed siding and sparkling windows. You know, spring cleaning in its entirety.
- Fresh fruit from the local farmer's market. I'm all about that place on a Tuesday morning, but just not when it's cold. Cold ruins everything. As soon as it warms up I'll be packing up this brood every week to stock up on my raspberries. And my strawberries.
So bring it Mother Nature. No really. Please do.