- Closed roads with no forewarning and no detours. The nerve. How hard is it to tell me that one of the two ways out of my development will be randomly shut down off and on for weeks? And then how am I supposed to get where I need to go? Cell phone usage while driving ain't exactly safe.
- The leisurely Sunday driver. Hey I see you up there. Looking left. Looking right. Driving straight. Looking left again.....
- Bible pushers. It's not that I don't appreciate what you're trying to do. Or the rationale behind it. I just think there are more than one way to skin a cat so to speak. Think of the audience. And maybe just be the person you are trying to convert the other into. Be an example. Don't push.
- People who chew with their mouth open. It took me years to break Matt of this habit. It must be in their DNA because Letty is such an offender. It's like she is my own personal tormentor at dinner time.
- Machine gun texters. I understand there may be a time or two where this could happen accidentally, Autocorrect I'm looking at you. Bane of my existence that autocorrect. But when I'm leisurely examining Instagram and I flip back over to my messages and have 7 messages from you in 60 seconds? Nope. I'm exhausted.
And before I go and offend everyone I know I'm leaving. For a leisurely Sunday drive on this Wednesday. Chewing with my mouth open for all the world to hear.
I am linking up with Helene and Tay and their #blogtober14 challenge.